Wednesday 7 September 2011

first cartoon and animated movie reveiw

Hi guys remember me Shinn today I'm going do some weekly cartoon and animated movie reviews. Firstly I'm going make a blast from the past review, a on DVD or on TV review and coming soon or in cinemas now review. So here's the blast from the past. You know the new movie called astro boy that's out on DVD well I'm talking about that but did you know there was cartoon of it? There was a 1960s version a 1980s version and a 2003 version. Now the graphics of astro boy 1960s and 1980s version are pretty poor.
But its funny and has lots of action. But what about the 2003 version oh yes the graphics are amazing and why don't they have it on TV any more I mean I'm part Japanese and when I went to japan always watched it. But this is a terrific cartoon. so TV bring astro boy back. (by the way the astro boy cartoon is made in japan but its in English as well) Here are some intros of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment