Tuesday 30 August 2011

Hi there all you people who want to be a cartoonist

Hi, my name's Shinn,
I'm 11 years of age and I love animation (ano). I can teach you some of the basic steps of animation
but first what is animation? Well you know the cartoons that you love to watch, that is animation.

How can I make my own animation?  The theory behind cartoons is called stop motion. The way it works is that you have a drawing program to draw a picture. You save the picture then draw another one that is almost the same. But make the drawing a little different by moving any part of you object. Once you've made enough pictures put them on Windows Movie Maker.

After that select all the pictures (press the first picture, go down to the last picture but don't press it, hold shift then press the last picture) press tools then options, make the seconds per picture 0.125 (or any amount of seconds would do) that's 8 frames per second. Press play and you've got an animated movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment